Controlled Burns

Sometimes you will need to burn grass, bush piles or stubble.  Please be sure you are well-prepared and that you have fire guards in place.  These “controlled burns” should also be reported.To Report a CONTROLLED BURN CALL 1-866-404-4911
(The number is answered 24/7 – 365 days)

You will be asked:

  • What is your land location?
  • What is your RM number?
  • Who is your Fire Service Provider?
  • What are the location details?
  • What are you burning?
  • How long will your burn last?
  • Your name and phone number.

You will be asked to call back, once the burn has been completed.